- An Portach, Salt Marsh at 3am
- Guillemot colony, Loop Head
- A Skylark off the Lonely Road
- Kilrush Woods Spring Dawn
- Springtime flying insects gathering, Doonaha
- Chough gathering at Loop Head Cliffs
- Deep Underwater in the Estuary
- Kilrush at St.Senans Well
- Dawn Lisheenfuroor Bog
- The Chasm at Loop Head
- West Clare Beaches
- Carrigaholt Castle Rook Colony
- Blackbacks at Loop Head
- Dawn Haughs Beach. Wader Birds
- Camougue Point, Forest and Estuary Mudflats.
The Locals is a radio series made for RCB radio featuring the
natural soundscapes of West Clare.
Over 20 weeks in 2012, location recordings were made across
the area and broadcast on RCB FM radio.
After a brief introduction, each soundscape plays uninterupted
for 4 minutes.